Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jezero Delta Campaign, Sols 414-1000
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Mars & Missions > Perseverance- Mars 2020 Rover
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
scalbers
QUOTE (Phil Stooke @ Dec 29 2023, 03:30 AM) *
Hi Steve. Your link to the large sol 994 pan is not working.

Greetings Phil - aha redoing the upload did the trick smile.gif Indeed that's a really neat panorama from Neville!
john_s
We haven't been on the delta for a while. Is it time for a new topic?

John

nprev
Yes, it is! Accordingly, 48 posts from sol 1000 forward have been moved to the new Jezero Crater Margin Campaign thread. Please redirect the discussion there; thanks! smile.gif
Glevesque
I would like to know where the sample identified as Amalik (the last one in the second row at the bottom) deposited in the first deposit zone comes from. Thank you !

"Malay" (Issole Sol 337), "Mageik" (Amalik : Trident Volcano Sol 579), "Crosswind Lake" (Observation Mountain Sol 639), "Roubion" (Roubion Sol 164), "Coulettes" (Brac Sol 271), "Montdenier" (Rochette Sol 190), "Bearwallow" (Wildcat Ridge Sol 516), "Skyland" (Skinner Ridge Sol 495), "Atsáh" (Sid Sol 377) et "Amalik" (?).

PIA25738: WATSON's Photomontage of Mars Sample Depot
https://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA25738

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J'aimerais savoir d'où provient l'échantillon identifié Amalik (le dernier de la deuxième rangée en bas) déposé dans la première zone de dépôt. Merci a vous !

"Malay" (Issole Sol 337), "Mageik" (Amalik : Trident Volcano Sol 579), "Crosswind Lake" (Observation Mountain Sol 639), "Roubion" (Roubion Sol 164), "Coulettes" (Brac Sol 271), "Montdenier" (Rochette Sol 190), "Bearwallow" (Wildcat Ridge Sol 516), "Skyland" (Skinner Ridge Sol 495), "Atsáh" (Sid Sol 377) et "Amalik" (?).

PaulH51
QUOTE (Glevesque @ May 18 2024, 11:53 PM) *
I would like to know where the sample identified as Amalik (the last one in the second row at the bottom) deposited in the first deposit zone comes from. Thank you !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J'aimerais savoir d'où provient l'échantillon identifié Amalik (le dernier de la deuxième rangée en bas) déposé dans la première zone de dépôt. Merci a vous !

Visit the mission Sample page URL and follow the link for the science notes for samples 14 & 15. That will open a PDF file from the PDS, it contains lots of information about Amalik, including maps that show the location etc.
Glevesque
THANKS PaulH51

Thanks, with the document I replaced Trident Volcano with Amalik, and extracted all the tube numbers (finally!). I had seen both documents, but at the time I didn't pay attention (error on my part).

In Deposit No. 1, there appear to be the two core sample tubes from the Amalik outcrop. There is supposed to be only one copy of the sample pairs collected on each target !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merci, avec le document j'ai remplacer Trident Volcano par Amalik, et extrait tout les numéros de tube (enfin !). J'avait entre vue les deux document, mais à l'époque je n'avait pas prêté attention (erreur de ma part).

Dans le dépôt no 1, il semble y avoir les deux tubes d'échantillons de carottage de l'affleurement Amalik. Il est supposé n'y avoir qu'un seul exemplaire des paires d'échantillons récoltée sur chaque cible !!!!
Glevesque
I think I understood about the tenth tubes deposited in the deposit zone. This is the third control tube (no. 188) sealed at the “Amalik” sampling location on Sol 586 (October 14, 2022).

Three days of research, just for not having read at the bottom of the first page given by PaulH51:
https://science.nasa.gov/mission/mars-2020-...s-rock-samples/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Je crois avoir compris pour le dixième tubes déposés dans la zone de dépôt. Il s'agit du troisième tube témoins (le no 188) scellé au lieu d'échantillonnage « Amalik » au Sol 586 (14 octobre 2022).

Trois jours de recherches, juste pour ne pas avoir été lire en bas de la première page donné par PaulH51 :
https://science.nasa.gov/mission/mars-2020-...s-rock-samples/
Glevesque
I am looking for information on the name given to the rock outcrop and the name of the abrasion patch carried out on Sol 777

Click to view attachment

I am also looking for the name given to the two stranded core samples on the Onahu outcrop at Sol 802 and Sol 813?

Click to view attachment

Thank you in advance and congratulations to everyone for the great work you are doing here (forum).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Je cherche des informations sur le nom donné à l'affleurement rocheux et le nom de la patch d'abrasion effectué au Sol 777

Click to view attachment

Je cherche également le nom donné aux deux carottages échoués sur l'affleurement Onahu au Sol 802 et au Sol 813 ?

Click to view attachment

Merci d'avance et félicitation a tous pour le formidable travail que vous faites ici (forum).
Phil Stooke
Sol 777: Abrasion of Solitude Lake.

Sol 802: Sample of Thunder Lake.

Sol 813: Sample of Abrasion Patch (not successful, not given a name)

This is from the PDS Analyst's Notebook.

Phil
Glevesque
THANKS Phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.