Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Duck Bay
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Mars & Missions > Past and Future > MER > Opportunity
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
lyford
QUOTE (Stu @ Nov 13 2006, 10:40 PM) *
I'm thinking of that classic song "Someday My Prints Will Come..."

OUCH rolleyes.gif

That music is a little work in progess that I wrote, yes. I got something I am cooking up for Spirit's moving again as well, but it's not quite turning out how I want it to. unsure.gif
ustrax
QUOTE (lyford @ Nov 13 2006, 11:11 PM) *
jamescanvin
Between Stu getting poetic, Ustrax waxing philosophic, and everyone else's great creative responses to the rovers in other threads, I was moved by your full res Duck Bay pano to record this:

We may be fascinated by Mars, but coming to this place is becoming a better experience as time goes by...
Like if...We were turning into a body, where each one of us has a speciality...Giving the best it has...
A greater place day after day...
Thank you lyford, for for sharing your talent with us! smile.gif
MizarKey
QUOTE (lyford @ Nov 13 2006, 11:11 PM) *
That music is a little work in progess that I wrote, yes. I got something I am cooking up for Spirit's moving again as well, but it's not quite turning out how I want it to. unsure.gif

Lyford, that's quite outstanding! Scrolling the full res image and listening to your music...awesome! If I were standing at Duck bay, I'd want to have that music in my helmet.

Thank you for sharing.
climber
QUOTE (MizarKey @ Nov 14 2006, 05:38 PM) *
Lyford, that's quite outstanding! Scrolling the full res image and listening to your music...awesome! If I were standing at Duck bay, I'd want to have that music in my helmet.
Thank you for sharing.

Thanks Lyford and James, viewing James' Pano with Lyford's music in the background give me the feeling to be there. I'm sure it's what you both wanted to give to us. Thanks so much.
jamescanvin
Great track Lyford, a perfect accompaniment to the image. I've added a link to your track onto my site so that people can grab it at the same time as the image. smile.gif

James
Nocturne
Wow, this place is turning into a feast for the senses! With such great images, great poetry and great music, I eagerly await the inevitable release of "UnmannedSpaceflight.com: The IMAX Experience"!
alan
Pancam team's version of the Duck Bay Pan. Hiding on the Pancam images site instead of being released on JPL's site.

http://marswatch.astro.cornell.edu/pancam_...t/duck_bay.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.