Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Just Humor :)
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Mars & Missions > Past and Future > Phoenix
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Astro0
It was always about the Peanuts!
Click to view attachment
Skyrunner
Frappin; the rumors aren't about WCL at all. The OM is what Craig Covault was talking about!
Click to view attachment
nprev
ohmy.gif ...I'd ask Chuck Norris not to do that anymore, but since the Universe and everything in it is his personal property, I don't have the right. Plus, he'd roundhouse kick me in the face.

( laugh.gif ...killer, Sky!!!)
jmjawors
Yeah, I wouldn't mess around with that, nprev. After all, when Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
Astro0
It's been a tough few days for Phoenix and the team, time to sit back and have a coffee. laugh.gif
Click to view attachment

Enjoy
Astro0
CosmicRocker
Astro0: You have a twisted sense of humor, but that's exactly the kind that I like. laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif Keep 'em coming.
Shaka
QUOTE (nprev @ Aug 1 2008, 03:06 AM) *
Feel free to add a few of your own, but beware: Chuck Norris is watching! Always!

Why did the chicken cross Rhodes...
dmuller
Astro0: just makes me wonder what coffee flavors Starbucks would sell on Mars ... percloraccino? pink deimos dreaming? or just a simple "low-grav de-caf"
nprev
QUOTE (Shaka @ Aug 5 2008, 10:35 PM) *
Why did the chicken cross Rhodes...

Because Chuck Norris was over on Ithaca, so Rhodes was much safer!
Astro0
OK. It's been a long week. Time to have a final laugh laugh.gif rolleyes.gif smile.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Click to view attachment

Enjoy
Astro0
Shaka
'Cause that's how far a chicken goes from a roundhouse kick.
centsworth_II
Click to view attachment
Stu
See! Told you it would give them ideas...

Click to view attachment

smile.gif
Solar Fan
Phoenix overcome by Labor Day BBQ:

Skyrunner
QUOTE (Solar Fan @ Sep 4 2008, 06:32 AM) *
Phoenix overcome by Labor Day BBQ:

So that's what 'zapped' Mars Observer and the Phobos missions....the Great Galactic Ghoul shows his true identity.
Astro0
Animation: Phoenix sees the light! smile.gif
Click to view attachment

Astro0
Shaka
So when's the mothership get here?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.