Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where would you go..?
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Mars & Missions > Past and Future > MER > Opportunity
Pages: 1, 2
centsworth_II
Maybe you marsaholics could give your wives a choice of cards. tongue.gif
Click to view attachment
Astro0
Love it laugh.gif

Astro0
CosmicRocker
Haha! laugh.gif I hate to inform you, centsworth_II, but you are WAY off topic. tongue.gif But as I've mentioned before, sometimes you people really crack me up.

Astro0: Both of us really enjoyed your artwork, but my better half noted that there was no tear in her eye. I'm not quite certain how to interpret that, but I'm sure she meant that she was happy I was enjoying my hobby. She also reminded me that she was likely the person who first coined the term "Mars Widow," shortly after the rovers landed. It may be time for me to set aside some quality time, just for her. I need to hurry, before Opportuity drives the last few meters toward the rim...
Astro0
CosmicRocker: My better half said the same. She's happy that I'm happy exploring another planet...as long as I come down to Earth occasionally to do the dishes. smile.gif

Astro0
climber
QUOTE (Astro0 @ Sep 22 2006, 09:13 AM) *
CosmicRocker: My better half said the same. She's happy that I'm happy exploring another planet...as long as I come down to Earth occasionally to do the dishes. smile.gif
Astro0

Well, we're talking of a BOWL here wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.