Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pan In Stereo
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Mars & Missions > Past and Future > MER > Tech, General and Imagery
Nix
Been working on right color lately and made a first panorama to view in stereo. I really like StereoPhotoMaker for viewing these! I personally really enjoy looking in stereo this way and I'm eager to try it for other panoramas. Hope you enjoy smile.gif
Nico
AwalkonMars
Tman
Hi Nico,

I've enjoyed it, thank you very much indeed for making.
Nix
I just took it back offline, made some silly and hasty errors unsure.gif blink.gif which I'm gonna fix right away!
Nico
Nix
Ok now it's fine. Can you believe I uploaded two left pans as a left and right? rolleyes.gif
Nico
Tman
Unbelievable! biggrin.gif

Where hard worked there happens sometimes mistakes smile.gif

P.S. I was still unsure that it isn't quite normal (as for comparison Horton's pics)
Nix
Yes I uploaded the images, had a last look and suddenly noticed the 3-d effect wasn't there! The color matching was too good to be true too tongue.gif
aldo12xu
Hi Nico,

That's definitely the best way to view a panorama: full screen, stereo, coloured matched left and right images. Can't wait to see what you're going to come up with for some of the Columbia Hills panoramas.

Way to go!
Nix
Thanks Aldo smile.gif I am finishing up on different pans of the Hills and they are very nice IMHO.
Give me a few more days. sols 91-93-97-149-191-192-188-...
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Nico
Nix
I finished Columbia Hills sol 93 first; sure is nice to see the hills this way, as is the foreground terrain with Missoula in between. As with all of these pans you have to occasionally adjust the alignment by using the arrows in Stereophotomaker.
Enjoy the walk!
Nico

www.awalkonmars.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.