Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monograph: Constant-Scale Natural Boundary Mapping
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > EVA > Conferences and Broadcasts
chuckclark
Pam Clark and I are pleased to announce that the first in-depth treatment on world maps with constant-scale natural boundaries,
Constant-Scale Natural Boundary Mapping to Reveal Global and Cosmic Processes, is now available, click here.

(Amazon has it for 15% less if you've got free shipping with them. Springer shipping is included.)

downloadable front and back matter, chapter synopses and a look inside, is here.

CSNB mapping is a revolutionary approach to visualization that produces maps markedly different from, and yet complementary to, those produced by conventional 2D cartographic and 3D modeling techniques.

116 pages, 53 images, including material from UMSF contributors Phil Stooke and Tayfun Öner.

I haven't seen the electronic version, but in the printed copy, Figures 6.6 and 6.7 need a little brightening, and in Figures 6.8 and 6.9 the exploratory routes are hard to see. I'll post corrected versions on my website, soon as I get a spare moment. My old Mac Mini needs to see the doctor.

Here's the Frontispiece (a bit crisper than in softcover):
Phil Stooke
It looks great, Chuck!

Phil

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.