Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LPSC 2013
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > EVA > Conferences and Broadcasts
machi
Abstracts from LPSC 2013 are now available here.
Lots of interesting stuff about MSL, MESSENGER (for example informations about second extended mission), Titan etc.
Phil Stooke
Just posted my e-poster for LPSC:

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2013/eposterindex.cfm

Phil

nprev
We SO need a "like" button here... smile.gif

Well done, O cartographer of the worlds!

chuckclark
I give up. how do I upload an e-poster to LPSC?
Every time i login to the abstract submission page, all I get is a "submission deadline has passed" notice.
Where is the e-poster upload connection?
Phil Stooke
It's not very clear, is it - go to the abstract submission button. It should show you have uploaded the abstract but now there is an option right under it to allow you to upload the e-poster. It automatically takes the title etc. from the abstract submission, no need to add extra information, you just point to the file.

Phil

chuckclark
Still no luck.

This is in the USRA Meeting Portal, right? Abstract Submission?

When I click on the abstract submittal button, I see only:

"Meeting Portal: Abstract Submission Form
44th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference
The Woodlands, Texas - Mar 18-22, 2013
Deadline for Submission: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 5:00 PM CST (GMT -6)
The deadline for submitting lpsc2013 abstracts has passed. If you have any questions, call 281-486-2142 or -2188"

Perhaps this is because I'm still using Mac OS 10.4 Tiger?

I also do not see my 2013 uploaded abstract.
Anybody else having this problem?
Phil Stooke
Weird! For me, before I submitted the poster, there was an extra poster line under the abstract line. The abstract line said 'closed' but the poster line did not. As soon as I clicked on that and located my file it went straight to the website and the poster line changed.

It's not just a matter of refreshing the page, I assume. Otherwise... maybe Tiger, who knows...

Phil

chuckclark
Oh, I tried refreshing the page, believe me. No luck.

The magic e-poster button also fails to show up in Safari browser, so the problem might be Tiger.

I'm in touch with Ms Tanner to concoct a workaround.

Anybody else have this problem?

Phil Stooke
Just saw your poster up there! It finally worked. Nice one, Chuck.

Phil

Phil Stooke
Just arrived in sunny, steamy Houston, a trifle warmer than Ontario this morning. Now for the icebreaker thingy...

Phil

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.