Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Opportunity VR
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Mars & Missions > Past and Future > MER > Opportunity
Vanden
I amused myself with Autopano Tour ...

Greeley Panorama

Block Island Survey

Resolution Panorama

Santorini Panorama

Lyell Panorama

Beagle Crater

Erebus

Rub Al Khali

Endurance South

Lion King

Mission Success Pan
CosmicRocker
Those are beautiful, with incredible detail. Thanks for sharing them.
Explorer1
Ah, the memories! Great work!
Joffan
I like the lens dazzle effects from the sun in Greeley, Santorini and Rub Al Khali
Poolio
Excellent! It's especially nice to see some of the less celebrated sites, like Santorini, Beagle, and the "back side" of the Lion King panorama.
Julius
I am just wondering why the difference in colours particularly between the Erebus panorama and the rest?? How would the real Mars look to the human eye standing on the surface? I also noted the difference between the martian landscape colour between Curiosity Gale site and the Oppy panoramas that we have been used to, the latter being something more reddish and Gales pinker and lighter? Again which would be the most real landscape to view in real colour??
TheAnt
Fantastic work Vanden, with full screen I could still zoom in and see details on the ground around the rover.
These VR imagery certainly give us a great perspective on this mission & adventure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.