Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Espace-Exploration" new french publication
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > EVA > Conferences and Broadcasts
Cruzeiro do Sul
Hi!
This is the first time i create a topic here, so be gentle please.
I create this to inform all members that a new publication about space will start to be sold in December 22th in France.
The new publication name is "Espace-Exploration", and it will be sell in France book-shops, but il will be available too for world subscription in the following site: www.espace-exploration.com.
I wish it a great sucess and i have already done a subscription. rolleyes.gif
climber
Merci beaucoup! I'll have missed it if you didn't tell us.
We regularly get and loose such monthly publications and I'm glad we'll have this new one hopefully for a while.
We'll see how it'll be but this kind of publications are generaly of good historical level, they include recent interviews and, as compared to what I can see in other countries are NOT pollutated by ads... may be this is the reason why they don't last, except Ciel & Espace still alive since 1971(but this one is about Space and Astronomie).
First issue looks nice actually.
Thanks again Cruzeiro do Sul
Paolo
thanks I hope to find my copy here in Toulouse before getting back to Italy for Christmas on the 24th
climber
QUOTE (Paolo @ Dec 16 2010, 05:08 PM) *
thanks I hope to find my copy here in Toulouse before getting back to Italy for Christmas on the 24th

So, you're in Toulouse! I live 70kms from there...
Paolo
yep! I'm in Toulouse since late September
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.