Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did I just see Ken Kremer at the Hubble press conference?
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Beyond.... > Telescopic Observations
Oersted
Live press conference after the Shuttle Hubble flight had a good lift-off: Ken Kremer "for Spaceflight Magazine and the Planetary Society" just asked whether Orion/Ares wil be just as good at servicing the Hubble as the Shuttle has been... - Wauw!
mars loon
QUOTE (Oersted @ May 11 2009, 07:52 PM) *
Live press conference after the Shuttle Hubble flight had a good lift-off: Ken Kremer "for Spaceflight Magazine and the Planetary Society" just asked whether Orion/Ares wil be just as good at servicing the Hubble as the Shuttle has been... - Wauw!

Hi Oersted,

yes indeed you saw me at the KSC press center. I
I covered the entire STS-125 flight and press conferences for Spaceflight magazine and The Planetary Society at KSC Press center. I wrote quite few reports on several topics of interest here.

Sorry i am just seeing your post now.

I'll be posting links to my Planetary Society report, 11 so far, somewhere at UMSF soon.

Stu was kind enough to send me a note also. then I got inundated with observing all the exciting goings on at KSC and writing near daily TPS updates

ken
Oersted
great job!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.