Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Planetary exploration iGoogle gadgets
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > EVA > Chit Chat
Paolo Amoroso
This forum, the Planetary Society blog and the Phoenix site mentioned some pretty cool iGoogle gadgets:
I have found one more, Cassini-Huygens Latest. Are there any other iGoogle gadgets related to unmanned missions or planetary exploration/data?

Also, in case anybody with development skills is interested, it would be useful to collect ideas for more gadgets. For example, gadgets could display thumbnails of the latest raw images from missions that make them publicly available like Cassini and MER. Such gadgets, which I guess would potentially be rather resource-intensive, might work like, say, those for showing the latest Flickr photos or YouTube videos.

This way, it would be possible to turn iGoogle into a "planetary exploration dashboard". Any more links or ideas?

Paolo Amoroso
Paolo Amoroso
QUOTE (Paolo Amoroso @ May 30 2008, 11:04 AM) *
Are there any other iGoogle gadgets related to unmanned missions or planetary exploration/data?

I have found the following ones, which display the positions of planets and moons as seen from above the ecliptic:

Paolo Amoroso
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.