Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gliese 581C by the eyes of an artist
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > EVA > Chit Chat
K-P
I am working in Estonia at the moment and I noticed one local female singer made a pretty song about 581C, the first exoplanet thought to have liquid water. So, I wanted to share her vision with you now. smile.gif I have seen the musicvideo for this song also in local TV but found only still-image video in youtube...

Well, anyway, the little I understand of Estonian she sings about the pretty planet in the winds of Milky Way, and some secret is waiting for us there... but I think you get the idea from the melody and mood anyway without understanding full lyrics...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1njfHVwh9UI

And when you are in the right mood, then you can add your name on Kepler mission too. biggrin.gif

edit: actually, English translation is there, on second to last comment page or something...
nprev
Nice! Didn't understand a syllable, but the tune is relaxing & evocative...reminiscent of Enya. Thank you.
PhilCo126
Not bad & the fact there's already a song within 1 year after discovery of the exoplanet Gliese 581C proves it's an exciting subject.
So far the "official" ESO artist's impression:
Gladstoner
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.