Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: they said it couldn't be done
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > EVA > Chit Chat
ilbasso
just for giggles...i'm submitting this post via my new Wii console. More than a bit tedious, but now I don't even need to go get my laptop to browse umsf.com from my TV room!
ElkGroveDan
I've browsed UMSF with my Blackberry, but never posted. Usually when I'm in a waiting room somewhere and the magazine selection is awful.
nprev
Wait another ten years...you'll be able to do it from your kitchen sink! tongue.gif
djellison
I tried with an iPod Touch, and it was like typing with half my brain missing. Sooooo painfully slow.

Doug
ilbasso
I will admit to having browsed the forum on my Blackberry from the loo before, but the fixtures themselves were not connected to the internet!
Stu
QUOTE (ilbasso @ Jan 5 2008, 09:25 PM) *
I will admit to having browsed the forum on my Blackberry from the loo before...

Just a bit too much information there I think... laugh.gif
nprev
Gotta admire the man's dedication, though, Stu! tongue.gif
um3k
I think Wii supports USB keyboards now. That should make the posting process a lot less tedious.
PhilCo126
That's a relief, thought You had to 'type in the air' with the Wii, just like playing 'air guitar' laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.