Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sol 024 Lander Panorama
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Mars & Missions > Past and Future > MER > Opportunity
djellison

Filters 456 - 6 being full size, 4 and 5 being half size.

The bottom left images are so drastically different in exposure or treatment, I cant get them to match the others in any way at all. Also - the 3rd image, top row (most of the centre petal) is actually just fudged from L4 and L6 as half of L5 is missing at the moment. (took an average of L4 and L6 and substituted it for L5.)

I'm fairly sure they'll have a better version of this at tomorrows press conf, but till then I'm very pleased with this image biggrin.gif

Doug
SickNick
I think you're letting too much saturation through.

My rework of it is here:Toned Down image

In RGB control:
My recipe: reduce Blue by 42 (out of 255)
reduce green by 21

In HSV control:
reduce S by 42
volcanopele
Finally officially released:

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA05460
djellison
Astonishing demonstration that the raw images on the website just dont have the information that JPL gets on the proper stuff. That bottom left frame was an impossibility going on the L4,5,6 images on the raw folder. They were so violently different in treatment to the rest of the frame - and the central image still has one frame with half it's content missing.

Roll on the damn PDS release in 4 months for Spirit.

Doug
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.