Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP: Looking for Someone to post on Moons exhibit in NYC
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Outer Solar System > Jupiter
mgrodzki
see link:

Robert Whitman’s “Turning”

I am hosting the next “carnival of space” for sept 27 and was wondering if i can get someone to post an entry of this exhibit. it looks beautiful with 3-D sculptures of Europa and Ganymede… this wild projection onto sheets of Io. i am planning to go myself, but as the host i cannot link to my own article of this exhibit. my theme is art and imagery of space and this show is PERFECT form entry into the carnival.

so if anyone is local enough and would like to get some traffic, please let me know asap.

if this show doesn’t interest you, let me know if you have any related posts to plan for that day as well. i would love to feature the work of any of you and the great images produced in t his forum. i have no plans as of yet to include reworked images from old missions and that would seem to be a great link under that theme as well.
mgrodzki
Okay, I have a post-er for the exhibit. So now if anyone has any other type of related post. let me know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.