Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Postcard from Shetland
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > EVA > Chit Chat
ngunn
Found this greetings card in a Lerwick shop on my recent holiday in Shetland (managed to visit Stu in Kendal on the way up there) and it immediately made me think of all my UMSF comrades. So here it is, with kind permission from Tirval Scott, imagingallthepeople.com, Shetland.

GREETINGS ALL:

Click to view attachment
Stu
Welcome back to the Mainland! Great meeting up with you in Kendal (we both agreed that UMSFers should let each other know of any possible meet-up opportunities...) and glad you had a good time up there in Shetland. I spent an enjoyable - if drenched - week up there a few years ago doing Outreach in schools...

... and I went in that very shop! Missed the huge Moon outside it tho. Still, I was distracted by all the scenery... wink.gif
ElkGroveDan
Sounds like you had a good time, having skipped the "Package Tour"

Give me a call when you make it to Northern California and the first round is on me .
Stu
QUOTE (ElkGroveDan @ Jun 6 2007, 12:07 AM) *
Give me a call when you make it to Northern California and the first round is on me .

Darn, a few years too late! I have some great friends in Sebastopol and have been there several times... oh well, maybe next time... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.