Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's up with TPS blog?
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > EVA > Chit Chat
AlexBlackwell
I noticed it's re-cycled back to John Spencer's recent glog entries.
ugordan
Emily did say they had some server trouble during an upgrade. I guess the server's got a mind of its own. biggrin.gif
AlexBlackwell
QUOTE (ugordan @ Feb 23 2007, 08:46 AM) *
Emily did say they had some server trouble during an upgrade. I guess the server's got a mind of its own. biggrin.gif

Yeah, I noticed the Members' Section is also down. I guess the server crashed again sad.gif
elakdawalla
Yes, we are having some tremendous problems, and apparently a necessary fix has required the restoration of a database that was two weeks old. I've managed to reclaim the missing blog entries from Google's cache (thank God for that) but now must twiddle my thumbs until I can do something constructive. I think I may go insane.

--Emily
dvandorn
Emily, whenever you are being driven insane, just do what I do -- thank your Maker it's such a short drive!

biggrin.gif

-the other Doug
elakdawalla
I've restored the missing blog entries but there's no guarantee they'll stay and the home page still looks like a time machine sent it back to February 7 sad.gif Sorry folks, the problems are being worked on.

--Emily
tty
I hope everybody are aware that if Your website goes poof there is a fair chance that You can recover at least parts of it from archive.org's Wayback machine:

http://www.archive.org/index.php

No good in the present case though, for some reason there is no copy of TPS site after May 18 2006.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.