Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Year in Pictures 2007 Calendar
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > EVA > Chit Chat
AlexBlackwell
Year in Pictures 2007 Calendar

That's a really cool calendar. Does that mean if I win this week's space trivia question contest, I get this?
elakdawalla
Nope smile.gif You still get the Year in Space calendar. This Year in Pictures calendar is just something that Eric Hartwell offered to do -- he put a lot of work into it, and we thought it would be an interesting thing to try. We only marked up the Cafepress prices a dollar in order to recoup the cost of sending a few free ones to the people who produced the pictures in the first place -- this is just an experiment to see if people will be interested. Obviously it would have been a better experiement if we could have gotten it together before January 31 -- maybe next year!

Emily
mars loon
This is a great idea/experiment. I would love to see one from the year in space 2005.

Myself and a few friends have already purchased Eric's wide format 2007 Cassini calander. Its truly fabulous, excellent reproduction with numerous added features

ken
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.