Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello everyone
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > EVA > Chit Chat
Thu
Dear UMSF members,

I want to say hello to all of you as a new member to the forum. Actually I've been a long time lurker here but because it's too dark so that I decided to dig out to see the sun biggrin.gif

And here's my information:
Name: Thu Vu
Address: Hanoi, Vietnam
Job: Software engineer
Hobbies: it was the black-and-white pictures of the Pathfinder 97 mission showing on TV screen that inspired me about Astronomy and Space exploration rolleyes.gif

Finally, if you have some free time please visit my personal website on Astronomy & Space exploration at http://thuvt.hostvivid.com/
Your comments are welcome.

Cheers,
Thu
Deeman
A warm welcome Thu ! smile.gif

QUOTE (Thu @ Jan 13 2007, 01:23 PM) *
Hobbies: it was the black-and-white pictures of the Pathfinder 97 mission showing on TV screen that inspired me about Astronomy and Space exploration rolleyes.gif

That sound very familiar to me !! Are you actually talking about me ? biggrin.gif

Dirk,
Nix
Welcome Thu smile.gif

Nico
CosmicRocker
It's good to see you jumping in, Thu. Welcome to the community. That's quite a nice website. I learned some useful ways to control my binoculars. smile.gif You have many interesting links.
Thu
Hi UMSFers,

Last week I've come to the US for a business trip and currently staying in Fairlawn, OH. My plan also calls for me to travel to Minneapolis and Seattle and it'll be great if I can have a chance to meet and talk with somebody who have the same interest rolleyes.gif
My favourite topics are solar system exploration (Titan, Europa, Mars, asteroids..), on-going missions like Cassini, MER... in short, everything space-related tongue.gif
So if you have some free time just let me know then.

Have a nice weekend.
Thu
RJG
Thu,

Just tried to look at your web site but got the following message:

>>>
The purpose of this is to convey to you our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced last week with respect to our free hosting services. We are very sorry to inform you that due to some technical troubles, we have lost your uploaded web-sites. Now, we would like to ask you to upload again your web-sites.
Let us assure you that what happened in your case is not typical of Our Free Web Hosting Service level of customer service. We continue to be committed to providing you and all of our customers with the highest standards of service in the industry. Best regards, Administrator
>>>

Look forward to seeing it when you have up-loaded it again!
Best regards
Rob
Thu
This is what you get for a free web hosting service sad.gif

I'll get a better one when I get home. Certainly.
Thu
If you are interested, I have temporarily restored it at http://thuvt.hostvivid.com/
Gray
Thu,
I took a quick look at your website. It appears as if you're doing a lot to get young people interested in astronomy. Keep up the good work! :-)
nprev
Thu, man, that's a terrific site! Gray's absolutely correct; well done.

I'm sure that you are positively influencing far more youngsters than you'll ever know...perhaps your reward someday will be the first Vietnamese footprints on the Moon and Mars... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.