Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UMSF Store
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > EVA > Chit Chat
MizarKey
I went to the UMSF Store to get some gifts and there was nothing available...only the UMSF logo. Did I take a left turn?
djellison
No - I culled the products as I wasn't happy with the quality of them - I have got the busiest week in known history going on at the moment so I can't really sort out the new stuff ( using a new shiney logo..and a special varient of the logo for kiddies already beta tested on Lakdawalla Jnr ) until next week at the earliest, which I'm afraid is too late for Christmas.

Doug
elakdawalla
Here's a preview biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

--Emily
dilo
How pretty star-baby! tongue.gif
Congrats again, Emily...
climber
Dilooooooooooooooo!!!!!!....????? Please STOP colorising all pictures posted on this forum !!!
Saturn day side is NOT yellow and her night side is NOT red. Your work is MUCH MUCH better on Mars tongue.gif

Emily, Anahita is very cute... and got a nice T-shirt too wink.gif
djellison
These are the new logo designs - essentially a derivative from what we have, but huge so it will go well onto Cafepress stuff smile.gif

The way things are going...I'll have it all sorted for...er...well - Easter presents anyone?
Doug
AlexBlackwell
I like the spin-stabilized version biggrin.gif
helvick
QUOTE (djellison @ Dec 12 2006, 10:42 PM) *
The way things are going...I'll have it all sorted for...er...well - Easter presents anyone?

Works for me - my birthday is conveniently close to Easter, falling fairly close to the earliest it can be. smile.gif
djellison
QUOTE (AlexBlackwell @ Dec 12 2006, 10:48 PM) *
I like the spin-stabilized version biggrin.gif

Yeah - the other ones are 3-axis smile.gif

Doug
AlexBlackwell
QUOTE (djellison @ Dec 12 2006, 02:48 PM) *
Yeah - the other ones are 3-axis smile.gif

And it looks like Anahita is making a ring plane crossing, and if it's a descending pass, then her HGA is pointed in the ram direction rolleyes.gif
tasp
Perhaps some gadgetry would be nice to have in the shop too.

Lovells camera lost from his Gemini flight,

or perhaps a camera looted from a Lunakhod rover . . .

Oh, yeah, get some disintegrator capsules too, they're handy in crowded parking lots this time of year.

ohmy.gif
dvandorn
"Just wait until I hit you with my disintegrating ray gun!"

PPPHHHHFFFT!

"Well, whaddya know -- it disintegrated!"

biggrin.gif

-the other Doug
PhilCo126
Where are the RTGs ?
djellison
You're quite right - I must add RTG's, an LGA, thermal louvres, instruments, thruster clusters and a launch adaptor right away

smile.gif

Remember - it's always been based upon the spacecraft symbol from the Pioneer plaques - all I'm doing is making a modern interpretation of the same thing...

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap960630.html

Doug
tuvas
Can you include the ion drives as well? I've always wanted one of those...
djellison
Oh - it's got a solar sail as well smile.gif
tuvas
QUOTE (djellison @ Dec 21 2006, 01:32 PM) *
Oh - it's got a solar sail as well smile.gif

Okay then, guess I'll take that over the ion drive then...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.