My new book is on it's final phase.
Since the beggining of the MER mission I've been writing some loose thoughts, mainly focused on a future manned mission. No science, no numbers, no figures, no images, just thoughts.
Some time ago I decided to organize them and thought that I could wrap some of them in a sort of travel book for the delight of a future human making his path towards Mars wink.gif
I must say that this are very personal ideas and visions on what should be the spirit feeding space exploration, I know some share it, others don't but, anyway, this will be my 5th book and it had to be about Mars. It just had too...
That idea was just coming to my mind very often, when I publish normally it is a way of giving thanks, a way of ending a pilgrimage. This time, for the first time, I feel I writing something about to begin.
I am now editing it and translating it to english but I believe that by the end the December, January the most, it will come out. I'm really glad for the solution I encontered to it's format...
Later I'll give some more news, by now I'll leave you guys a raw page and of course, to thank you all for the extraordinary time spent here and for the knowledge and influence you had on this dreaming pilgrim. smile.gif

Through the still

Edited: CosmicRocker...Thank you very much for the Katzantzakis reference...Not a direct inspiration for this words but a trigger to some of the ideas...