Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Halloween Spirit & Oppy
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Mars & Missions > Past and Future > MER > Opportunity
Bobby
djellison can delete this fun topic in a few days but what would the rovers dress up on Halloween and what would we be???

dj might be a teacher with a nasty stick, I would be a Spider & Ustrax might be a giant abyss???

biggrin.gif
ustrax
QUOTE (Bobby @ Oct 31 2006, 03:09 PM) *
djellison can delete this fun topic in a few days but what would the rovers dress up on Halloween and what would we be???

dj might be a teacher with a nasty stick, I would be a Spider & Ustrax might be a giant abyss???

biggrin.gif

Ustrax doesn't celebrate those anglo-saxonic traditions...
It would be like asking you in what bairro would you be eating sardines and dancing in Santo António's fest... tongue.gif
climber
I like how this topic starts with very good moods biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Bobby
Yeah Climber but what would dress up as???
hendric
Energizer bunny, of course!
Dyche Mullins
Personally I like the low-rider look with the bouncy shocks, the sparkly paint job and the chrome spinner wheels. Is the atmosphere on Mars too thin for the speaker system to blast out Ludacris singing "Roll Out (My Business)"?
kungpostyle
I would dress as the low gain antenna.

Spirit could dress as a "Rotten Rock", and Oppy could be a large sand dune
Gray
I'd go as the f@ce on Mars. laugh.gif
Pertinax
I would dress up as a Dust Devil! rolleyes.gif (Of course no martian dust devil outfit would be complete without a can of compressed air and feather duster. tongue.gif )

-- Pertinax
Myran
Im all arctic so the choice is obvious, I dress up as a glacier with a polar cap on my head.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.