Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Squyres et al. response to McCollom and Hynek
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Mars & Missions > Past and Future > MER > Opportunity
AlexBlackwell
In the September 8, 2006, issue of Nature, Squyres et al. respond to McCollom and Hynek's 2005 Nature paper "A volcanic environment for bedrock diagenesis at Meridiani Planum on Mars." Of course, McCollom and Hynek reply. biggrin.gif

N.B. The links above are to the first paragraph of the respective response/reply. Unfortunately, the full text is for subscribers only.
CosmicRocker
Ooh, those sound like interesting reading. Fortunately, I have finally gotten on-line access to a number of the important journals. Now, if I can only get access to additional time in my life to digest them... I'll grab those papers tomorrow, when I am on a fatter pipe. As always, thanks for your dedicated work as our Reference Librarian. I don't always jump in to comment, but the papers you make us aware of are always notable. Thanks, Alex.
AlexBlackwell
Like the Squyres et al. response, but for a different reason, I, too, was interested in McCollom and Hynek's ternary diagram shortly after the latter's paper was published last year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.