Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MER SFX Images
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Mars & Missions > Past and Future > MER > Tech, General and Imagery
Astro0
I've suggested that we move this topic over from the Spirit thread.
I hope that we can get some new creative works together from a few UMSF'ers.

Hope to add some new images in a day or two.
In the meantime, I invite all of the other Photoshop..,etc artists out there to create their own visions from Mars and show them off in this thread.

Astro0 wink.gif
MyMERSFX
Astro0
OK. So here's a new image of Opportunity passing by Payson.

Fullsize image at my website.

Enjoy!
Astro0
MyMERSFX
Tesheiner
QUOTE (Astro0 @ Mar 6 2006, 02:15 AM) *
Enjoy!

I am, I am!

And I see that you are now including virtual wheel tracks too, that's incredible! blink.gif
Astro0
A few new items to entertain..
Two versions of Opportunity visiting its heatshield (how long ago does that seem?!)

and a little movie of Opportunity at Payson Passage (half-pipe).

Download them at the website.
Enjoy smile.gif
Astro0
MyMERSFX
Rakhir
QUOTE (Astro0 @ Mar 13 2006, 12:02 PM) *
A few new items to entertain..
Two versions of Opportunity visiting its heatshield (how long ago does that seem?!)

Very nice work as usual, Astro0 !

And all the details are there : saturation effects on Oppy, shadow of the arm on the heatshield ! biggrin.gif

-- Rakhir
SigurRosFan
A new not perfectly image ...

Opportunity on Sol 753 (120 KB):
ustrax
I've been away for awhile so I don't know if someone made reference to this page...

http://www.panoramas.dk/mars.html

I'm drooling... huh.gif

Hope everyone's OK.

ustrax
Tesheiner
You are alive, Ustrax! biggrin.gif

Welcome back.
chris
QUOTE (ustrax @ Mar 23 2006, 10:16 AM) *
I've been away for awhile ...

ustrax

Good to have you back. Holiday, work, or did you fall down a whatsit, you know, a big deep hole, and
find yourself unable to get out? smile.gif

Chris
ustrax
Tesheiner, brother pilgrim, guys like me don't die...We gather on Mars...
wink.gif

Chris, a bit of everything, LOTS of work, a bit of vacations, and some other activities in the middle, like a new book and improvements at my house...
Let's see if the return is for a long period of time...
Nix
Welcome back indeed Ustrax. Personal life getting in the way ( unsure.gif ) of Mars is a pittyful thing -it's about to happen to me these coming months due to work and such sad.gif

Nico
Bill Harris
Read up on the recent happenings, it has gotten more interesting than you can imagine. Much more than a simple Abyss. biggrin.gif

Welcome back!

--Bill
Bob Shaw
QUOTE (Bill Harris @ Mar 23 2006, 05:33 PM) *
Read up on the recent happenings, it has gotten more interesting than you can imagine. Much more than a simple Abyss. biggrin.gif

Welcome back!

--Bill

Yes, read up, and we'll see you in a couple of months - there's been l-o-t-s happening...

Bob Shaw
dilo
Hello Ustrax! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.