Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roving Mars -- New York City Field Trip?
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > EVA > Chit Chat
Tom Tamlyn
Roving Mars opens this Friday, January 27 at the Loews Sony Imax at Broadway & 68th Street. (Unfortunately, show times are not yet available.)

Is there any interest in putting together a group of forum members to see the movie, possibly followed by drinks or coffee to discuss our impressions?

I'm in fact probably not available on Friday the 27th, but otherwise my schedule is pretty flexible, and it would be great to meet some of you in person.

TTT
mars loon
QUOTE (Tom Tamlyn @ Jan 25 2006, 01:25 AM)
Roving Mars opens this Friday, January 27 at the Loews Sony Imax at Broadway & 68th Street.  (Unfortunately, show times are not yet available.)

Is there any interest in putting together a group of forum members to see the movie, possibly followed by drinks or coffee to discuss our impressions?

I'm in fact probably not available on Friday the 27th, but otherwise my schedule is pretty flexible, and it would be great to meet some of you in person.

TTT

Tom,

I'm doing a rover lecture that night. others are listed in my thread below. perhaps try to meet up some time. ken

http://www.unmannedspaceflight.com/index.php?showtopic=1972
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.