Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 'now We Can Race Them' Cartoon
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > EVA > Chit Chat
djellison
Can anyone remember or find the little cartoon that had some little martians watching the second rover landing and saying something like

"SWEET - Now we can race 'em"

I wanted to use it at the end of my talk on Spirit tomorrow as a prequel to talking about Opportunity in April smile.gif

Doug
chris
QUOTE (djellison @ Jan 24 2006, 10:14 AM)
Can anyone remember or find the little cartoon that had some little martians watching the second rover landing and saying something like

Doug

I can't find it, but if you're in need of cartoons, this is a great site, and is searchable.

Chris
djellison
I was having a good search there earlier - a lot of MER finds WMD or ObL, or MER lands on Beagle 'toons. I might end up sketching my own little version of this one I think smile.gif Beware - I can't draw!

Doug
Bob Shaw
QUOTE (djellison @ Jan 24 2006, 01:23 PM)
I was having a good search there earlier - a lot of MER finds WMD or ObL, or MER lands on Beagle 'toons.   I might end up sketching my own little version of this one I think smile.gif Beware - I can't draw!

Doug

Doug:

Dave Hardy may have done something - he did a range of paintings featuring gelatinous LGMs interfering with spacecraft!

http://www.hardyart.demon.co.uk/pages-gallery2/scifict.html

Bob Shaw
PhilCo126
About a year ago I downloaded a great MER quicktime format movie by Caltech which explains the navigation of the vehicles ( entitled: Rover Navigation 101 Autonomous Rover Navigation : 5 minutes long and 17.5 MB big ) ohmy.gif
helvick
Doug there are a couple of good ones out there:

Searching Political Cartoons.com

Energizer Bunny vs MER
Attribution: Jeff Parker, Florida Today

Let's see what this baby can do
Attribution: Cam Cardow, The Ottawa Citizen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.