Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy New Year
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > EVA > Chit Chat
djellison
2005's done and dusted... wasnt it fantastic?

Huygens, DI, Continued brilliance from MER and Casini, MRO on it's way, Hayabusa, just a fantastic year.

On a personal note, I started giving talks, and have given 8, and am speaking twice at the BAA this coming year, and again in York - and they've been really well recieved, I've loved doing them.

And as for this place ohmy.gif

493 new members, 1344 new topics with 30,266 posts, that have been viewed 1978236 times. It's quite simply awesome.

May the new year bring you well stitched mosaics, easy colour matching, good flybys, great launches, happy landings and everything you wish for you and yours

Doug
RNeuhaus
The year 2005 is great with the presence of www.unmannedspaceflight.com in worldwide where we can meet, share and chat about our interest related to space exploration that is endless.

Look forward for new coming news starting with the launching of New Horizons.

Rodolfo
TheChemist
Best wishes for a happy and prosperous 2006 to everybody at UMSF !
2006 is in in about 25 minutes smile.gif
The Messenger
QUOTE (djellison @ Dec 31 2005, 01:30 PM)
2005's done and dusted... wasnt it fantastic?
And as for this place ohmy.gif

493 new members, 1344 new topics with 30,266 posts, that have been viewed 1978236 times. It's quite simply awesome.
Doug

A great year (that will get better with age), and this is a great board. Good work, Doug, and all the best.

The Messenger
lyford
How is 2006 so far everyone? From Frappr it appears that voracs, elakdawalla and I will be the last ones on this board to enter the new year. tongue.gif Unless we have Hawaiian or Alaskan members that haven't registered on there yet!

Oops - Anyone from French Polynesia or the Cook Islands?
Orlin Denkov
Happy New Year to all
It would be a great beginning of the year with a perfect and on time launch of New Horizons! Good luck, NH smile.gif
Harder
A "Happy New Year" from me as well. For me one of the highlights of 2005 was the coverage of Hayabusa, with many (new) contributors chipping in to keep the "what's up.." thread as up-to-date as possible.

Is it possible that Unmanned Spaceflight.com is going to do better in 2006 than the otherwise very good "Mission Status Center" threads in SpaceflightNow.com for these type of once-off events?

Cheers,
Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.