Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Music...
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > EVA > Chit Chat
um3k
Nearly all the music I like is older than me. I'm listening to Meat Loaf at the moment. Also, I like pretty much anything by the Beatles.
Toma B
QUOTE (um3k @ Dec 27 2005, 08:31 PM)
Nearly all the music I like is older than me. I'm listening to Meat Loaf at the moment. Also, I like pretty much anything by the Beatles.

Vangelis, Jean Michel Jarre, REM...
There's been topic like this latelly here:
Desert Planet Disc
PhilCo126
HOLST - The Planets
( classical music )
meteor
Synthpop + Metal
GregM
ljk4-1
Here is the history of the music and other noises NASA used to wake up the
orbiting astronauts - and the Mars Rovers:

http://history.nasa.gov/wakeup.htm
angel1801
This is a very unusual thread for such a serious and quality board.

I usually get asked this question on much more informal forums I go to.
ie ones with a large proportion of teenagers on them!

So, here I go:

Mainly dance and electronic music (1960's to present!). Then golden oldes stuff I liked when I was much younger (I'm 36 now!). And then metal, punk, hip-hop and very selected classical music.

Dance/Electronic: DJ Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Jean Michel Jarre, Armin Van Buuren, Jean Jacques Perrey, Gershon Kingsley, Sash!, Snap!, Vangelis, Blank & Jones, William Orbit, Klaus Schulze, Tangerine Dream, Edgar Froese, Moby, Wendy Carlos, Crazy Frog and many more.

Golden Oldies: ABBA, Jonn Denver, Apollo 100, Mike Oldfield, Marlo Thomas & Friends, Langley Schools Music Project, Sesame Street, Kate Bush, Carole King, THe Buggles, Visage, Ultravox and many more.

Other: Rammstein, KMFDM, Korn, Paparoach, Limp Bizkit, Eva Cassidy, Linkin Park, The Living End and J. S. Bach (organ works), Schnappi (Joy Gruttmann) plus many more.
ljk4-1
Monty Python's The Galaxy Song:

http://www.care2.com/ecards/p/8020-3532-10346-2209
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.