Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rovers' Evidence For Water And Prospects For Life
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Mars & Missions > Past and Future
Sym05
Just found on Rover Mission Home.
Lecture web page
Tomorrow 7 PM CDT (I'm lost with all these timezones biggrin.gif , should be UTC - 5 hours)

Envivio Plug-in required
Phillip
Is there anyone who watched the webcast who would like to share any of the conclusions/observations with the forum?

I am kicking myself -- I live minutes away from the lecture hall, but could not get there in time for the lecture. sad.gif
Sym05
I was unable to watch sad.gif , my local time was 2 AM !

I will wait for the archived webcast.
Tom Tamlyn
Professor Grotzinger's presentation materials have been posted on the lecture website (see link at the top of this thread), both as a powerpoint download and as a link viewable online.

The archived webcast will be posted when Professor Grotzinger clears it, according to the webmaster. Apparently I'm not the only one who's contacted them about it; the webmaster said that he had had lots of inquiries.

TTT
Phillip
Thanks Tom! smile.gif
helvick
The powerpoint is worth the download although for some reason I can't get the embedded animations to work.

The slide comments point to Maas Digital for an extremely high quality animation I hadn't seen before of the launch, landing, the unfolding of spirit, driving and finally the IDD in action. Very cool.

Highly recommended.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.