Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pancam Tracking Site Down?
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Mars & Missions > Past and Future > MER > Tech, General and Imagery
djellison
http://marswatch.astro.cornell.edu/merweb/merweb.pl

I'm getting no imaging listed at all for either rover at the moment - anyone else seing the same?

Doug
alan
Nothing after 613 for spirit if thats what you mean
Tesheiner
This message appeared on the website:

"September 25, 2005
Database not updating.
The computer at JPL we are constrained (due to firewall considerations) to use in order to update the database appears to have crashed once again. As of now (11:30 EST), I am unable to reach anyone from MDOT to get this machine rebooted. I will attempt to contact them again tomorrow morning. I will update this space as status changes. If you have questions, or want me to notify you by EMail when the database is back up, send me an EMail (ds264@cornell.edu) or call me (607-280-0867)"
Tesheiner
I hope this is just a temporary issue, but our friend "pancam tracking web" is currently reporting pancam sequences only. ohmy.gif

It means that all information about hazcam, navcam and mi are being filtered. No way to know for planned drives or navcam panoramas.

sad.gif
Tesheiner
Disregard my last post. It was a temporary issue.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.