Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hirise Full-scale Mockup
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Mars & Missions > Orbiters > MRO 2005
volcanopele
The full-scale mockup of the HiRISE camera arrived here today after being at JPL. I thought we were getting the flight spare but I guess that is staying up at Ball. I took a few pictures of the mockup as we were setting it up in the lobby of the HiRISE Operations Center w/ Cassini Refuge.

Bob Shaw
I understand 'HiRISE Operations Center' but 'w/ Cassini Refuge' has me a little confused... ...'two nations, divided by a common language' and all that, perhaps?
volcanopele
QUOTE (Bob Shaw @ Aug 26 2005, 04:07 PM)
I understand 'HiRISE Operations Center' but 'w/ Cassini Refuge' has me a little confused... ...'two nations, divided by a common language' and all that, perhaps?

I'm surrounded by HiRISE and Mars people sad.gif ohmy.gif So my office is a Cassini Refuge for people who want nothing to do with Mars.
Bob Shaw
QUOTE (volcanopele @ Aug 27 2005, 12:16 AM)
I'm surrounded by HiRISE and Mars people  sad.gif  ohmy.gif So my office is a Cassini Refuge for people who want nothing to do with Mars.

Hahaha!

Silly fules (as Mollesworth would sa)
Bob Shaw
QUOTE (volcanopele @ Aug 27 2005, 12:16 AM)
I'm surrounded by HiRISE and Mars people  sad.gif  ohmy.gif So my office is a Cassini Refuge for people who want nothing to do with Mars.

Hahaha!

Silly fules (as Molesworth would sa)

Hello, Mars!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.