Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Data Workbook Has Maps...
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Mars & Missions > Past and Future > MER > Tech, General and Imagery
djellison
Has anyone seen the maps on the workbook? the next data release is sort of half-out ( some of it is, some of it isnt ) and I assume as part of that there's a cracking update of the system which includes a sitemap and overlays of where imagery has been taken :0

Doug
Nix
Yes the sitemaps are great, those guys must be having a lot of work getting that dataset 'complete'. I've checked earlier today for any 'early' release but didn't find anything...going back right now!

Nico
djellison
If you replace the filename tags at the end of a single product URL with one from between Sol 271 and 360 - you get the page - but it'll flag up a username/password for the preview PNG's - however the links to IMG files work

Doug
Nix
ftp://pds-geosciences.wustl.edu/mer2-m-pa...r2pc_1xxx/data/

has everything at first sight smile.gif my favorite pan is there! Happy Thanksgiving! uh...

Nico
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.