Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Website
Unmanned Spaceflight.com > Outer Solar System > Saturn > Cassini Huygens > Cassini general discussion and science results
Sunspot
...arrghhh when are JPL going to fix the Cassini RAW site... all broken image links again.
Bjorn Jonsson
I have noticed that this now seems to happen every time new images appear. This is not as bad as several weeks ago though; the images themselves should show up in a few hours and certainly within 24 hours. It's as if the JPL raw images site receives information on the images before receiving the images.
Decepticon
Once again RED X plague. mad.gif
Sunspot
...has anyone ever had a response from JPL about the website problems?

Actually i've never had a response from JPL regarding anything sad.gif
volcanopele
QUOTE (Sunspot @ Jun 5 2005, 11:34 AM)
...has anyone ever had a response from JPL about the website problems?

Actually i've never had a response from  JPL regarding anything  sad.gif

From what I hear, they had software problems with their server pulling down images from the Cassini feed. This has been fixed, though it now causes, as you, some delay from when their database has "images" added and when they actual JPEGs are added.
dilo
While waiting for updates/bug fix, I want to relax audience with this "crazy" composition (3 images taken with different exposures, where I assigned them to H/S/L channels of resulting color image).
It is s completely unusefull, but psychedelic colors are so amazing rolleyes.gif ...

(I already discussed the over-exposed image in another thread: http://www.unmannedspaceflight.com/index.p...ndpost&p=11609)

A little bit OT (perdonnez-moi! tongue.gif ) but... I hope now you feel better! wink.gif
Sunspot
sad.gif still broken.

And I didnt get any kind of response to the messages I sent. There are "Contact Us" links all over NASA websites, but i've never had any response when ive tried to. Anyone else have any luck?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.